· Dosage: 50-150 mg / week.
· Duration: 6-10 weeks
· Tends to take about 5 weeks to "show" itself
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Oily skin
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Sore throat / cracky or deepening voice
· Facial hair growth
· Interrupted period - would typically return the first full month after the duration of the EQ detection time following the last injection
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)
Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (NPP)
There are several different forms (esters) of Nandrolone available. NPP is the shorter-acting "Deca" (nandrolone decanoate) that would be more likely recommended for women. The longer acting Deca will produce more water retention and more aggressive sides due to the longer ester (clearing time). This is a more aggressive cycle for women with some water retention and longer detection time than the more commonly used injectables such as primo.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.